Site Manager - Luxury Builder
|Job Title:||Site Manager - Luxury Builder|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Cleaver|
|Job Published:||November 14, 2019|
Specifically, your duties will include the following:
- Liaise with the Client, the Architect and other key external consultants.
- Work with the internal Estimating team to ensure materials and orders are correct and available.
- Depending on the size of your project and your capabilities, you may manage multiple builds at any one time.
- Monitoring all trade works & Subcontractors
- Site safety management
- Internal and external set out detailing as required
- Management of all hire equipment
- Experience managing architecturally designed residential projects from start to finish.
- You will have a trade background with a keen eye for detail and have worked on high end finishes.
- You will have experience taking full OH&S responsibility on site
- Have experience in Basement construction
More detail can be provided on submission of resume.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Rebecca Cleaver on email@example.com or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram:
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's