Site Manager - Medium Density
|Job Title:||Site Manager - Medium Density|
|Salary:||$95,000 - $105,000 + Super + Car|
|Job Published:||August 27, 2019 17:16|
A Building Company with a long history in Victoria delivering quality Medium Density Developments, predominantly across the Western Suburbs and Geelong region.
With a strong pipeline of work locked in, they are seeking a motivated Site Manager to oversee the construction of a retirement village in Geelong which will be built out in stage over the next few years.
Reporting to the Construction Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Successful delivery of homes on a multi-unit site on time and budget
- Programming and scheduling of works
- Engaging, organising and liaisimg with subcontractors
- Managing OH&S and QA processes
- Reporting to management on project progress
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- A trade background or tertiary qualification
- Previous experience working on Medium Density developments
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organisational skills and excellent time management
- A good trade base in the Geelong region is preferred
Work close to home in Geelong with guaranteed job security on a long-term project that will keep you busy for years to come.
If this sounds like the job for you please contact Lauren Rogers today on 85353100 or apply directly through the advert.