Site Manager- restaurant experience
|Job Title:||Site Manager- restaurant experience|
|Job Published:||July 25, 2019 16:04|
This is a privately owned company that offer a really supportive family like culture.
They are very busy and have a strong pipeline moving forward.
As the Site Manager you will be directly responsible for the control of the site team and its activities, including:
- Programming and co-ordination of sub contractors, suppliers, and materials deliveries.
- Developing and building strong rapport with site teams, internal and external stakeholders
- Management of the construction program along with the Project Manager
- Liaison with the commercial team to identify variations and claims
- Managing OHS compliance on site including site induction
To be considered for the role of Site Manager you will require:
- Experience in Commercial Fit out/Refurbishment
- Experience on restaurant/Hotel fit out is a must
- Sound knowledge of the NSW construction market including sub contractors etc
- Good man-management skills with the ability to motivate and drive both direct and sub-contract labour
- Drive and focus to progress career
- Demonstrate leadership skills