Site Manager / Foreman - Architecturally Designed Homes
|Job Title:||Site Manager / Foreman - Architecturally Designed Homes|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, Sydney, Australia|
|Job Published:||July 25, 2021|
You will be reporting into a Construction Manager who is always on hand to support you. You will have access to reliable trades and support from the back office.
to succeed in this position you will take pride in what you deliver, have excellent communication skills and strong values of customer service with evidence of delivering on time, quality finishes.
- Site safety management.
- Creating and meeting program dates to align with construction program
- Liaise with subcontractors, the architect and other key external consultants.
- Work with the project manager to ensure materials and orders are correct and available.
- Depending on the size of your project and your capabilities, you may manage multiple builds at any one time.
- Monitoring all trade works, subcontractors, and site staff.
- Internal and external set out with subcontractors.
- Other various duties as directed.
- Conducting site inductions for staff and sub-contractors
- Managing the sub-contractors to ensure they are fulfilling their roles and responsibilities
- Monitoring subcontractors daily in regards to safety, quality and program
- Management of projects from start to finish, and overall knowledge of all trades.
- Experience managing high-end residential projects
- Keen eye for detail and have an ability to produce high quality work.
- Ability to push a team and adhere to program
- You will have experience taking full WH&S responsibility on site.
- Direction and management of subcontractors and labourers.
- Ability to read and interpret construction plans and prioritise tasks.
- Interpersonal skills to maintain good relationships with trades, architects & clients.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Has experience working with basement levels and multi-residential projects.
- Demonstrated experience within high end residential site management role(s) including multi-residential projects.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED:
- 2 + years experience as a site manager.
- Experience in detail-orientated bespoke projects.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills - ability to build relationships with internal & external stakeholders.
- Carpenter by trade preferred but not essential
- Comprehensive understanding of NSW residential building codes and guidelines.
- Ability to drive projects to meet deadlines on time and on budget
- Proven experience of effectively manage a team including sub-contractors, in a professional manner and ensuring longevity of relationships.
- Good understanding of health and safety legislation and requirements, has proven experience of effectively controlling site safety
- Good communicator with the ability to deal with clients
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Ross Breen on + 61 29376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidence
Follow us on
Job has Expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Manager - Architecturally Designed homes
Site Manager - Eastern Suburbs
Site Manager - Luxury Apartment Renovation
Foreman - North Shore / Northern Beaches
Junior Site Manager - Northern Beaches
Contract Administrator - Residential
Foreman - Nights
$100k - $120K + super & vehicle
$180K - $250K