Site Manager - Vaucluse
|Job Title:||Site Manager - Vaucluse|
|Job Published:||September 11, 2019 17:16|
Architecturally designed home builder in the Eastern Suburbs is looking for a Site Manager to run a project in Vaucluse.
- Supervise trades & scheduling of work
- Oversea day to day operations and arranging contractors
- Maintaining a high level of detail and quality control
- Manage jobs from excavation to handover
- Lead by example and motivate staff on site
- Ensure work is completed on time and to a high standard
- Resolve any problems on site, dealing directly with the client
- A proven background working on Architecturally designed projects
- At least 5 years of experience in a Site Foreman/Management role
- A valid Builders Licence
- Excellent time management, organisational and communication skill
- Be computer literate with a basic understanding of outlook, excel, word etc.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Ross Breen on + 61 29376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO