|Job Title:||Site Managers|
|Job Published:||March 11, 2019 14:17|
By providing a collaborative environment and ongoing support for its team members it continues to provide an environment where peoples careers flourish.
They now have a need for an experienced Site Manager to take control of a major education project and ensure its successful delivery within time and financial budget.
Duties in this role will include:
- Management of all trades and subcontractors
- Manage all aspects of health and safety
- Ensure quality of works
- Manage works schedules and program
- Proven experience managing the end to end construction of commercial projects with minimum value $30 mil within the Australian market (Education projects highly regarded)
- Strong management and coordination skills
- Excellent understanding of safe work practices
- Ability to work autonomously
- A company who provides support from all levels
- Strong pipeline of work
- Interesting and challenging project scope