|Job Title:||Site Supervisor|
|Contact Name:||Karl Moorby|
|Job Published:||March 19, 2019 05:45|
Full Job Description
Are you a driven Supervisor from a carpentry background, who still loves creating clients dreams & architects visions? Are you are still happy to pick up tools and lead as well as motivate trades. You are wanting a long-term position and are able to offer valued advise to Senior Management & upcoming apprentices.
- Join a growing high-end custom home builder as a Site Manager.
- Work on architecturally designed new build, renovation & extension projects.
- Multiple project wins providing a strong pipeline of work.
- With a growing project portfolio and long-term relationships with some of Melbourne's leading Architect's, this is a great time to join this builder who continually delivers high-class dwellings.
- They focus exclusively on architecturally designed new build and/or renovation/extension projects.
- Site Managers enjoy a high level of autonomy, working directly with clients, Architects and other key stakeholders.
- As a Site Manager you'll schedule & motivate all trades on site, ensuring the project is running on or ahead of time.
- You will liaise with the client and the Architect, along with other key external consultants.
- You'll work with the internal Estimating team to ensure materials and orders are correct and available.
- Depending on the size of your project and your capabilities, you may manage multiple builds at any one time.
- You MUST have 5yrs+ experience managing architecturally designed residential projects from start to finish.
- You will have a trade background with a keen eye for detail.
- You will have experience taking full OH&S responsibility on site, minimum Cert 3 or above required
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please phone Karl Moorby on (03) 8535 3100 or apply via the appropriate link.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's