|Job Title:||Site Supervisor|
|Contact Name:||Lucia Schefermann|
|Job Published:||April 03, 2019 16:47|
Reporting into the Construction Manager, the main responsibilities of the position will be to assist with the build and timely completion of new-build developments.
You will be overseeing OH&S and ensuring that compliance is met and adhered to at all times. On top of that you will be expected to keep on top of who is doing what and general trade liaison.
- Interested candidates will have at least 2 years' work behind them as a Site Supervisor
- You will come from a Project Homes or Residential background and have managed up to 15 projects at any one time
- A trade background is preferred
- A Builders or Supervisors License is preferred
- You'll be a strong communicator and not afraid to take charge if needed
- Importantly, you'll be keen to learn with a genuine passion for the construction industry
- Attention to detail is key, with strong administrative skills and an eye for quality
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's