|Job Title:||Site Supervisor|
|Salary:||$120,000 - $130,000 + Car + Super|
|Contact Name:||Denise Kostoulias|
|Job Published:||June 16, 2019 05:46|
Reporting directly to the Project Engineer you will be responsible for the day-to-day running of civil construction basement projects and residential/commercial projects across Inner Sydney.
As the Site Supervisor you will be responsible for:
- Man-management and leadership for the co-ordination of trades, direct labour and materials
- Liaison between Engineers, Senior Management and Architects
- Ensuring that problems are resolved and all personnel on-site adhere and maintain a high standard of Health & Safety.
- Driving project to completion on time, to quality and under budget
- A sound understanding of basements, piling, bulk excavation, shoring systems, capping beams, shotcrete, retaining wall design, etc
- Experience in managing projects up to $8M
- Tier 3 experience minimal requirement
- Sound knowledge of the NSW construction market including sub-contractors
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's