|Job Title:||Site Supervisor|
|Job Published:||February 28, 2020 10:48|
- Join a growing high-end custom home builder as a Site Manager.
- Work on architecturally designed new build, renovation & extension projects.
- With a growing project portfolio and long-term relationships with some of Melbourne's leading Architect's, this is a great time to join this builder who continually delivers high-class dwellings.
- They focus exclusively on architecturally designed new build and/or renovation/extension projects.
- Site Managers enjoy a high level of autonomy, working directly with clients, Architects and other key stakeholders.
- As a Site Manager you'll schedule & motivate all trades on site, ensuring the project is running on or ahead of time.
- You will liaise with the client and the Architect, along with other key external consultants.
- You'll work with the internal Estimating team to ensure materials and orders are correct and available.
- Depending on the size of your project and your capabilities, you may manage multiple builds at any one time.
- You MUST have 5yrs+ experience managing architecturally designed residential projects from start to finish.
- You will have a trade background with a keen eye for detail.
- You will have experience taking full OH&S responsibility on site, minimum Cert 3 or above required
More detail can be provided on submission of resume.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Rebecca Cleaver on firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram:
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO