|Job Title:||Site Supervisor|
|Contact Name:||Anca Marinescu|
|Job Published:||June 10, 2020 09:01|
The role of Site Supervisor:
- Programming jobs, scheduling work and coordinating trades on site
- Taking full responsibility for all site activities
- Reporting to the director of the business
- Dealing directly with clients, architects and engineers
- Taking jobs from demolition & excavation to handover
- Managing materials to and from site and problems on site
- A trade background in Carpentry is preferred
- A background in running 10+ housing projects at a time
- Experience supervising trades and running jobs from start to finish
- Excellent organisational and communication skill
- A full driving license - travel to more regional jobs will be required 2 days per week (this will be paid for).
Please apply via the link or send your CV to Anca Marinescu on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9376 8200 for more information.