Site Supervisor - Custom Homes
|Job Title:||Site Supervisor - Custom Homes|
|Salary:||$105,000 - $115,000 + Super + Car|
|Job Published:||July 23, 2020 11:32|
A successful custom and dual occupancy home builder, building around 75 projects per year. Renowned for their quality workmanship, they pride themselves on their architecturally designed homes for which they have won several awards. Due to natural growth off the back of a successful year, they are now looking for an experienced Site Supervisor to join their business in the inner Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne.
Reporting to the Building Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Scheduling and managing trades and sub-contractors on site
- Coordination of supplies and materials to be delivered
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time and budget
- Ensuring compliance with OH&S legislation
- Liaising with clients
- Quality checking on jobs
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 5+ years experience as a Site Supervisor on residential homes
- Trade background or tertiary qualification
- Strong Organisational skills and excellent time management
- Ability to work to deadlines and manage multiple sites
- A keen eye for detail and a commitment to quality
- A strong trade base will be highly regarded
Be a part of a successful boutique home builder where quality is not compromised and where your hard work will be recognised and rewarded. Great opportunity for career progression as they continue to grow and a competitive starting salary of up $115k + Super + Car.
If this sounds like the job for you please contact Lauren Rogers today on 8535 3100 or apply now.