Site Supervisor - Custom Homes
|Job Title:||Site Supervisor - Custom Homes|
|Salary:||Up to $115,000 + Super + Car|
|Job Published:||May 01, 2020 10:01|
A renowned custom home builder specialising in custom builds ranging up to $2m, as well as bespoke dual occupancy projects in the inner suburbs of Melbourne. They pride themselves on their cutting-edge designs, first class customer service and quality workmanship. Due to a strong pipeline of site starts, they are seeking a motivated Site Manager to join their team.
As a Site Supervisor, you would be expected to:
- Schedule and manage trades and sub-contractors on site
- Coordinate supplies and materials to be delivered
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and budget
- Ensure compliance with OH&S legislation
- Liaise with clients
- Quality check jobs
- 5+ years’ experience managing architecturally designed residential projects from start to finish
- You will have a trade background with a keen eye for detail
- You will have experience taking full OH&S responsibility on site
- A positive attitude and ability to motivate trades and subcontractors
You can expect a competitive starting salary, as well as a great team of people to work with and genuine job satisfaction. Work on projects that you will be proud to handover in a company where your hard work will be recognised and rewarded.
If this sounds like the job for you, please click "apply now" or call 03 8535 3100 for further information.