Site Supervisor | Developer/Builder | Northern Suburbs
|Job Title:||Site Supervisor | Developer/Builder | Northern Suburbs|
|Job Published:||April 02, 2019 16:18|
My client are a busy developer/builder with large land parcels secured where they are building their own estates comprised of turnkey homes and townhouse developments. They are a family owned business with big growth plans in place to accelerate your career progression. Due to a strong pipeline of site starts, they are seeking a motivated Site Manager to join their expanding team.
This is a unique opportunity to work for a company without any “red tape” – they will welcome your ideas for improvement and have a non-hierarchical structure. You can expect to enjoy a relaxed work environment with a structured training and development program, hands on management and job satisfaction. They place a real emphasis on fostering a positive culture so are looking for just the right person to fit into their team.
Why is this job for you?
- Long-term job security and consistent work
- Work for a brand that is respected by clients, trades and colleagues in the industry
- Be paid for the work that you do, not how long you have worked there
- Be part of a team that enjoys their work and supports each other
- Go to work in an environment where you feel valued and challenged
- Running stage releases based on the same site - no travel
- Supportive management team
- Top class scheduling systems
- Strong existing trade network with competitive rates
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- First and foremost a positive attitude and collaborative approach
- 3+ years’ experience as a residential site supervisor
- A carpentry background or qualification relevant to the industry
- Excellent time management skills and an eye for quality finishes
- A desire to build a long-term future with the business - looking for future leaders of their team who are not just looking for "a job"
You can expect to be rewarded with a competitive starting salary, as well as a great team of people to work with and genuine job satisfaction and work/life balance. If this sound like the job for you please contact Olivia Finn today on 85353100 or apply directly through the advert.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's