Site Supervisor - North West
|Job Title:||Site Supervisor - North West|
|Location:||West Sydney, Sydney, Australia|
|Job Published:||September 28, 2021|
Our client is looking to appoint an experienced Supervisor to run 15-18 homes builds at anyone time. They do not overload Supervisors with homes and there is very minimal travel centered in the Marsden Park / Box Hill area.
It is imperative interested candidates have experience of working on project home builds / custom homes in NSW.
You will be responsible for the day to day site activities, scheduling of works, organising trades, quality of build and management of delivery time frames.
Applicants will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience in managing residential development sites
- A relevant trade background or formal qualification in a construction related discipline
- A current Supervisor License ideally
- Experience with a volume / project home builder
- Experience in subcontractor coordination and management
- A proven track record in managing projects from ground works to completion and handover
- Strong safety focus
- Onsite Companion / click homes or similar software skills
- High level communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Kelly Harrison on 02 9376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Follow us on
Job has Expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Site Supervisor - North & West
Revit Drafter - Northwest Sydney
Site Supervisor - South West Sydney - Project Homes
$120k - $140K + super
Site Supervisor - South Coast
Site Supervisor - Residential Developer
Site Supervisor | Medium-density
Site Supervisor - Central Coast Projects
$90k - $100k+super/fully maintained vehicle
Site Supervisor - Townhouse Builder
Site Supervisor - High-end Residential