Site Supervisor - Northwest Sydney
|Job Title:||Site Supervisor - Northwest Sydney|
|Contact Name:||Anca Marinescu|
|Job Published:||November 12, 2019|
Medium sized building company with a very supportive Director who is passionate about his projects and client services.
Projects across all of Northwest Sydney.
The role of Site Supervisor:
- Programming jobs, scheduling work and coordinating trades on site
- Taking full responsibility for all site activities
- Reporting to the director of the business
- Dealing directly with clients, architects and engineers
- Taking jobs from demolition & excavation to handover
- Managing materials to and from site and problems on site
- A trade background in Carpentry is preferred
- Project home building experience required
- A tenure of 2 years in previous roles
- Proven record in delivering full new builds
- Experience supervising trades and running jobs from start to finish
- Time management and organisational skills
- Excellent organisational and communication skill
- A full driving license
If you feel your experience matches the person specification please contact Anca Marinescu on 02 9376 8200 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted and your application will be treated as strictly confidential.