Maintenance Manager - Residential Builder
|Job Title:||Maintenance Manager - Residential Builder|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Rogers|
|Job Published:||September 18, 2020|
A successful residential builder established for 15 years with a reputation for building quality custom homes, as well as medium density developments. Currently building around 200 homes per year, they have plenty of work in the pipeline for years to come. A family feel business with excellent staff tenure where you can expect to enjoy a relaxed work environment working as part of a tight knit team.
Following a restructure and a strong forecast of job numbers, they are seeking a Maintenance Manager to take the lead on their Maintenance division managing the Maintenance supervisors and contractors in this key role.
Reporting to an experienced and approachable Building Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the workflow for maintenance works and inspections
- Ensuring all post-handover activities are managed in line with the agreed contract specifications
- Motivating the team of supervisors and subcontractors, as well as facilitating continuous improvement around quality and knowledge
- Conducting quality inspections, holding trades and suppliers accountable for quality and time frames
- Ensuring compliance with OH&S legislation
- Providing excellent customer services to clients at all times
- Maintaining accurate documentation on jobs and report weekly to management on metrics
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 5+ years’ experience in either a Maintenance/Warranty or general Site Supervision role
- A trade background, or a relevant tertiary qualification related to Construction
- The ability to lead and motivated a team of supervisors and subcontractors
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- A keen eye for detail and a solid understanding of regulations
- Sound knowledge of OH&S
You can expect to be rewarded with a competitive starting salary of up to $120,000 + Super + Car, as well as the opportunity to play a key role in a growing business where you can really make it your own. A builder with a great reputation in the market for quality builds, that you will be proud to represent.
If this sounds like the job for you please contact Lauren Rogers today on 03 8535 3100 or apply directly through the advert.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's