Site Supervisor - Residential
|Job Title:||Site Supervisor - Residential|
|Job Published:||June 16, 2020|
A successful residential builder established for 15 years with a reputation for building quality custom homes, as well as medium density developments. Currently building around 200 homes per year, they have plenty of work in the pipeline for years to come. A family feel business with excellent staff tenure where you can expect to enjoy a relaxed work environment working as part of a tight knit team.
Reporting to an experienced and approachable Building Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Scheduling and managing trades and sub-contractors on site
- Coordinating supplies and materials to be delivered to site
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time and budget
- Ensuring compliance with OH&S legislation
- Liaising with clients to provide updates and respond to requests
- Quality checking jobs to deliver to the highest standard
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 5+ years’ experience as a residential Site Supervisor managing up to 10 builds at any one time
- A trade background, or a relevant tertiary qualification related to Construction
- A positive attitude and ability to motivate trades and subcontractors
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to problem solve and a solid understanding of building regulations
- Sound knowledge of OH&S
You can expect to be rewarded with a competitive starting salary of up to $120,000 + Super + Car, as well as the opportunity to work across a good variety of Retail and Medium Density housing projects. A builder with a great reputation in the market for quality builds, that you will be proud to represent.
If this sounds like the job for you please contact Lauren Rogers today on 03 8535 3100 or apply directly through the advert.