Site Supervisor - Residential (North West)
|Job Title:||Site Supervisor - Residential (North West)|
|Job Published:||December 28, 2019 05:46|
A household name in residential building with a reputation for building quality family homes across Victoria, currently over 1000 homes per year. Due to increased site starts, they are seeking a motivated site supervisor to join their team based in the North West Suburbs.
You can expect to enjoy a supportive environment with manageable site numbers, on-time payment of trades and ongoing training/development.
Why is this job for you?
- Long - term job security and consistent work
- Work for a brand that is respected by clients, trades and colleagues in the industry
- Be paid for the work that you do, not how long you have worked there
- Be part of a team that enjoys their work and supports each other
- Go to work in an environment where you feel valued and challenged
- Running 12-15 jobs at a time
- Supportive management team
- Top class scheduling systems - Click Homes software
- Strong existing trade network with competitive rates
You will most likely come from a trade background and be able to demonstrate a proven track record in managing multiple jobs for a residential home builder. You will also need to have:
- A positive attitude and proactive approach to problem solving
- A good relationship with trades where you are firm but fair
- A desire to achieve results and meet deadlines
- A focus on Quality and OH&S
- A passion for the building industry
You can expect to be rewarded with a competitive starting salary, as well as a great team of people to work with and industry leading systems/processes to make your job easier. If this sound like the job for you please contact Lauren Rogers on 85353100 or apply directly through the advert.