Production Estimator - Residential Developer/Builder
|Job Title:||Production Estimator - Residential Developer/Builder|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $100,000 + Super|
|Job Published:||December 21, 2019 05:46|
My client are a busy developer/builder building both their own estates comprised of turnkey homes and townhouse developments, as well as joint ventures with other large developers. They are a boutique builder with big growth plans in place to accelerate your career progression. Due to a strong pipeline of site starts, they are seeking a motivated production estimator to join their team based in the CBD working across a variety of projects.
This is a unique opportunity to work for a company without any “red tape” – they will welcome your ideas for improvement and have a non-hierarchical structure. You can expect to enjoy a relaxed work environment with a structured training and development program, hands on management and regular social events. They place a real emphasis on fostering a positive office culture so are looking for just the right person to fit into their team.
Reporting to the General Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- BOQs, purchase orders, pricing, estimating of new homes and variations
- Compiling preliminary pricing and preparing accurate base cost for projects
- Complete set tasks and achieve job targets within designated time frames
- Liaising with internal stakeholders and the external suppliers/subcontractors
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- First and foremost a positive attitude and willingness to learn
- 2+ years’ experience of working as a production estimator for a residential builder (medium density experience a bonus)
- A tertiary qualification relevant to the construction industry
- Excellent time management skills and ability to maintain accurate documentation
- Experience with Databuild, Framework or Timberline software would be advantageous
You can expect to be rewarded with a competitive starting salary of up to $100k + Super, as well as a great team of people to work with and genuine job satisfaction and work/life balance. If this sound like the job for you please contact Lauren Rogers today on 85353100 or apply directly through the advert.