Production Estimator - Residential Developer/Builder
|Job Title:||Production Estimator - Residential Developer/Builder|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $100,000 + Super|
|Job Published:||December 21, 2019 05:46|
My client are a busy developer/builder building both their own estates comprised of turnkey homes and townhouse developments, as well as joint ventures with other large developers. They are a boutique builder with big growth plans in place to accelerate your career progression. Due to a strong pipeline of site starts, they are seeking a motivated production estimator to join their team based in the CBD working across a variety of projects.
This is a unique opportunity to work for a company without any “red tape” – they will welcome your ideas for improvement and have a non-hierarchical structure. You can expect to enjoy a relaxed work environment with a structured training and development program, hands on management and regular social events. They place a real emphasis on fostering a positive office culture so are looking for just the right person to fit into their team.
Reporting to the General Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- BOQs, purchase orders, pricing, estimating of new homes and variations
- Compiling preliminary pricing and preparing accurate base cost for projects
- Complete set tasks and achieve job targets within designated time frames
- Liaising with internal stakeholders and the external suppliers/subcontractors
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- First and foremost a positive attitude and willingness to learn
- 2+ years’ experience of working as a production estimator for a residential builder (medium density experience a bonus)
- A tertiary qualification relevant to the construction industry
- Excellent time management skills and ability to maintain accurate documentation
- Experience with Databuild, Framework or Timberline software would be advantageous
You can expect to be rewarded with a competitive starting salary of up to $100k + Super, as well as a great team of people to work with and genuine job satisfaction and work/life balance. If this sound like the job for you please contact Lauren Rogers today on 85353100 or apply directly through the advert.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's