|Job Title:||Spec jobs|
|Job Published:||November 15, 2019 16:17|
Due to an ever growing portfolio of awarded contracts within various sectors, we are currently seeking an experienced HSE Advisor to join our growing NSW Project Team based in Sydney. The immediate role will involve office based work and the role will involve ongoing site projects visits around the NSW region. The successful candidate will primarily be responsible for the provision of support of HSE compliance with management system policies, management plans and procedures.
Your duties will include but not limited to:
- Compiling project specific HSEQ documentation to support tender bids
- Assisting the project team in the preparation and implementation of HSEQ documentation
- Advising and educating site personnel of legislative requirements and changes to comply with company procedures
- Administering incident and hazard reporting processes and actions as per company procedures
- Assisting management to encourage a healthy safe and environmentally responsible working culture amongst personnel
- Conduct HSEQ site inspections and audits, pre-start meetings and Toolbox meetings
- Coordinate HESQ training programs including the maintenance of competency standards
- Actively analysing HSEQ performance, reporting, system updates
- Maintaining the company Integrated Management System to an accredited level
- Recognised tertiary qualifications in Health & Safety or similar discipline
- Possess a minimum of 3-5 years' experience in a similar role preferably experience working within the building and construction industry
- Current Drivers Licence as you will be required to do site visits across south east of NSW and Sydney region
- Intermediate to Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong team player with the ability to multi task and work to strict deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication
If you are interested please apply or if you have further questions please dont hesitate to call Jackson on 02 9376 8200 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.