Site Supervisor - Medium Density
|Job Title:||Site Supervisor - Medium Density|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Rogers|
|Job Published:||November 05, 2020|
A residential property developer who build quality and contemporary townhouse projects across suburban Melbourne and Greater VIC are seeking a Site Supervisor to join their team.
They had a record year last year building over 500 homes and with a strong pipeline of work going forward plan to significantly raise that number this year. This is great opportunity for an ambitious and driven volume Supervisor to make the move into medium-density.
You will be supported by a hands-on Building Manager with a wealth of industry experience who is willing to invest in his team with ongoing training and development.
- Successful delivery of homes on multi-unit sites on time and budget
- Programming and scheduling of works
- Engaging, organising and liaising with subcontractors
- Managing OH&S and QA processes
- Reporting to management on project progress
- At least 2 years experience working as a Site Supervisor in either volume or medium-density builds
- Experience must be with a recognised home builder in Vic
- Trade background or tertiary qualification
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational skills and excellent time management
- A cool head and the ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
- Keen eye for detail and a commitment to quality
You can expect to be rewarded with a competitive starting salary as well as a great team of people to work with and genuine job satisfaction and work/life balance. A team who are passionate about what they do but don't take themselves too seriously and regularly celebrate success.
If this sounds like the role for you, apply directly through the advert or call Lauren Rogers on 0422 046 243 to discuss.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's