|Job Title:||Statutory Planner|
|Industry:||Architecture and Design|
|Contact Name:||Emma Murphy|
|Job Published:||April 12, 2021|
This council are undergoing massive growth and this is a great opportunity for a planner seeking exposure to growth area planning.
You will be joining a team with an excellent culture, very friendly and supportive. This council have a strong customer service focus, so would suit a planner who knows the importance of providing a first class service to applicants and residents.
You will be managing a caseload of basic applications, residential, industrial and commercial. This role is suitable for someone with at least six months local government experience. You will be continuing to work from home with one or two days in the office for the foreseeable.
This is a fantastic council to join from both a cultural perspective and for career development. This council have plenty of opportunity for permanent positions coming up, so a great time to get your foot in the door and potentially secure a permanent role.
- Tertiary qualification in Town Planning, Urban Studies, Environmental Planning or related discipline.
- Local Government experience, ideally within Victoria.
- Excellent customer service skills and ensure a great experience for applicants.
- Long term contract role.
- Excellent team culture.
- Working from home and Office balance.
- A council with diverse planning issues, not just rescode.
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the link below.