|Job Title:||Statutory planner|
|Industry:||Architecture and Design|
|Contact Name:||Emma Murphy|
|Job Published:||May 14, 2021|
This is a contract role for a band 5 urban planner. You will be dealing with phone and counter duty, processing extensions of time request, secondary consents, condition 1s.
This is an opportunity to build on previous student placement experience or suitable for someone who has had some planning administration experience in a local council. This will be a mixture of working from home and remote working.
- Tertiary qualification in Town Planning, Urban Studies, Environmental Planning or related discipline. Or in the process of completing a tertiary qualification.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Any professional experience in public sector or private practice.
- Three month contract, with opportunity for this to be extended.
- Get a foot in the door with a metro council with a great culture.
- Immediate start.
- $35 - $40 p/h + super