Stock Controller - Scoresby Area
|Job Title:||Stock Controller - Scoresby Area|
|Job Published:||February 22, 2019 13:36|
The core aspects of the day to day role will include;
- Inventory management along with stock discrepancy investigation.
- Raising of purchase orders in addition to the management of delivery documentation.
- Assist in the loading and unloading processes.
- Assist in the goods receipting process.
- Ensuring the continued safety requirements are followed.
To be successful in the role you will have;
- A background in Stock Control.
- The ability to work autonomously and within a team.
- A working of knowledge of SAP.
- A good knowledge of Inventory management processes.
- A working knowledge of MS Excel.
- A fork lift truck license.
Design & Build specializes in recruitment for the Construction, Engineering & Property industries on a national basis. Design & Build prides itself on only hiring recruitment specialists, finding the right people for the right jobs and doing the right thing by both job seekers and employers alike.
For any questions relating to this role please contact Cameron Rosie on 03 8535 3100 / firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's