|Job Title:||Stormwater Engineer|
|Salary:||$70,000 - $90,000|
|Contact Name:||Alex Scott|
|Job Published:||May 21, 2020 08:45|
This is an opportunity to be involved with projects from beginning to close, and an Project Manage and problem solve complexities that may arise.
The position will cover stormwater / hydraulic design residential developments and some commercial development projects.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Stormwater / Civil Engineer will include
- Undertaking stormwater investigation and analysis
- Preparation of reports and master plans
- Preparing Hydraulic design plans including On-Site Detention (OSD) Systems, Erosion and Sediment Control (ESCP), Water Sensitive Urban Design (WSUD), rainwater tanks for roof water harvesting and general civil works;
- Regular contact with clients where your ability to discuss a range of solutions will see you develop key relationships
- Working closely with Senior Management for Local Authorities and Private Companies.
- Possess a Bachelors' degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering
- Demonstrate a minimum of 3+ years' experience in local stormwater management related projects and design
- Experience with providing designs to local council standards
- Experience in preparing Hydraulic design plans including OSD Systems, ESCP, WSUD and general civil works
- Proficiency in relevant building codes with comprehensive knowledge of LGA and Australian Standards
- Experience using computer software including; AUTO-CAD, DRAINS/ILSAX, MUSIC, HEC-RAS
- Excellent time management and team work skills
- Ongoing professional development and exposure to all aspects of the project life cycle in an atmosphere where you can really take ownership of your work.
- Work for a dynamic, enthusiastic company specialising in Stormwater Engineering
- Competitive remuneration packages commensurate with the experience and skills of the successful candidate.
With the current Health situation we are all experiencing in the community please allow for a slightly slower process as this situation evolves, I will endeavor to respond to all in a timely manner and provide updates on live vacancies.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Alex Scott on + 61 29376 8200 / firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.