|Job Title:||Stormwater Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Alex Scott|
|Job Published:||June 25, 2020|
This is an opportunity to be involved with projects from beginning to close, and an Project Manage and problem solve complexities that may arise.
The position will cover stormwater / hydraulic design residential developments and some commercial development projects.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Stormwater / Civil Engineer will include
- Undertaking stormwater investigation and analysis
- Preparation of reports and master plans
- Preparing Hydraulic design plans including On-Site Detention (OSD) Systems, Erosion and Sediment Control (ESCP), Water Sensitive Urban Design (WSUD), rainwater tanks for roof water harvesting and general civil works;
- Regular contact with clients where your ability to discuss a range of solutions will see you develop key relationships
- Working closely with Senior Management for Local Authorities and Private Companies.
- Possess a Bachelors' degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering
- Demonstrate a minimum of 3+ years' experience in local stormwater management related projects and design
- Experience with providing designs to local council standards
- Experience in preparing Hydraulic design plans including OSD Systems, ESCP, WSUD and general civil works
- Proficiency in relevant building codes with comprehensive knowledge of LGA and Australian Standards
- Experience using computer software including; AUTO-CAD, DRAINS/ILSAX, MUSIC, HEC-RAS
- Excellent time management and team work skills
- Ongoing professional development and exposure to all aspects of the project life cycle in an atmosphere where you can really take ownership of your work.
- Work for a dynamic, enthusiastic company specialising in Stormwater Engineering
- Competitive remuneration packages commensurate with the experience and skills of the successful candidate.
With the current Health situation we are all experiencing in the community please allow for a slightly slower process as this situation evolves, I will endeavor to respond to all in a timely manner and provide updates on live vacancies.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Alex Scott on + 61 29376 8200 / firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's