|Job Title:||Executive Assistant|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Petrilli|
|Job Published:||February 18, 2020 09:02|
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Executive Assistant to work as part of this growing NSW business. With a strong presence Nationally you will be based in the Sydney head office. They have a strong existing market presence and operate in both the residential and commercial sectors.
This presents a rewarding opportunity for a first-class Executive Assistant to support a high-profile Executive GM who is highly regarded within the property industry.
As the Executive Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Diary management and arranging appointments, booking meeting rooms etc.
- Coordinating travel and itineraries
- Taking minutes & assisting with presentations
- Email management - Internal team communication
- Reconciling invoices and liaising with accounts department
- Bid/tender preparations and presentations
To be considered for the position of Personal Assistant you will require:
- Great initiative, problem solving and attention to detail
- In innate ability to manage a myriad of tasks at any one time
- A high level of accuracy and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Used to working to deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Experience in a similar role within property, facilities, strata or legal is highly regarded
If you feel your experience matches the person specification, please contact Aaron Petrilli on 02 9376 8200 or click apply. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted and your application will be treated as strictly confidential.