Strategic Planning Coordinator
|Job Title:||Strategic Planning Coordinator|
|Industry:||Architecture and Design|
|Contact Name:||Emma Murphy|
|Job Published:||May 10, 2021|
In this position you will lead and coordinate a team of strategic planners, providing professional guidance, advice and mentoring whist ensuring Council’s strategic planning program is carried out effectively and efficiently. You will be responsible for management of the Planning Scheme, strategy and policy development and stakeholder management.
This is an opportunity for someone in a principal role ready to step into a coordinator role, or for someone who wants to move into an inner metro council. Hourly rate is negotiable.
- Tertiary qualification in Town Planning, Urban Studies, Environmental Planning or related discipline.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage a team
- Highly developed strategic, project planning and project delivery skills, with proven capacity to champion, guide and implement complex major projects
- Relevant qualifications in in Planning, Property Management, Economic Development, Commerce (or related discipline) and experience in a complex planning environment is essential.
- Take the next step in your Planning Career!
- Flexible working hours, combination of office and remote working.
- Six month contract, but opportunity for a contract extension.
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the link below.
Follow us on
Job has Expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Coordinator - Statutory Planning
Manager of Planning & Development
Urban Development Officer
Project Architect - Luxury multi residential development
Senior Statutory Planner
Draftsperson (Revit) - Sydney - Builder / Developer
Senior Interior Designer
Senior Interior Designer | Design & Construct Firm