Structural Bridge Drafter
|Job Title:||Structural Bridge Drafter|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $100,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Emily Roberson|
|Job Published:||October 01, 2020 16:02|
The successful candidate will be proficient in Revit and will be a key member of the design department. Previous experience in Bridge drafting and design in Australia is essential for this role.
This Global organisation are an investor in people and support employees through flexible working practice, work life balance, attractive remuneration packages, employee reward schemes and high profile projects. With a high staff retention, high tech offices, excellent team spirit and process transparency this business is one of top medium sized consultancies to work for.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Bridge Drafter will include
- Day to day use of Revit for Bridges and other Civil Structures.
- Working on a major Transport projects including road and rail
- Design and prepare Engineering digital drawings for RMS and TfNSW Bridge projects.
- 5 - 10 years Structures Drafting experience, in particular Bridge Structures within a consulting business environment
- Proficient in Revit (essential)
- Working knowledge of Australia legislation codes and standards
- Good team player
- High level of communication written and oral
- Major Transport project
- Opportunity to work with technical specialists on Major projects
- Open and honest team that work hard together with a strong team ethos
With the current Health situation we are all experiencing in the community please allow for a slightly slower process as this situation evolves, I will endeavor to respond to all in a timely manner and provide updates on live vacancies.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Emily Roberson on 02 9376 8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply.
Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's