Structural Bridge Engineer
|Job Title:||Structural Bridge Engineer|
|Salary:||$70,000 - $100,000|
|Contact Name:||Alex Scott|
|Job Published:||September 16, 2019 10:02|
This company has a Global footprint on major transport projects around the world and takes pride in their work, they seek top Engineers who not only add to the technical capacity of the team but the team culture with a positive outlook on projects and a willingness to be part of something more than just an Engineering Consultancy.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Bridge Engineer will include
- Working with Senior Engineers within a defined area of responsibility in the Infrastructure team.
- Checking the quality and accuracy of yours and others work.
- Technical development from others providing guidance, training and feedback.
- Undertaking civil structural design for major projects and produce drawings and reports inline with structural specifications.
- Working on small and medium sized projects, as well as being a key member of larger project groups.
- Design, technical documentation, cost estimates, tender submissions, project scheduling and meeting deadlines and budgets.
- Recognised relevant tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering.
- 3+ years relevant industry experience in Civil Structural Engineering within a consulting business environment.
- Membership of relevant professional institutions or significant credit towards eligibility for membership.
- Practical experience of Structural or GSA packages such as SpaceGass analysis packages. Experience with SAM bridge analysis and design software would be advantageous.
- High level communication skills written and verbal with internal and external stakeholders.
- Can do attitude and an eagerness to develop and progress career.
- Ability to remain positively motivated and foster team spirit at times of significant pressure, including assisting others to meet deadlines with a desire to excel.
- Iconic Australian projects.
- Working for a well respected Global Consultancy that puts quality first.
- Career development and opportunities to excel and progress with full company support.
- Competitive salary package with a healthy work/life balance.
- Above award salary and bonus scheme.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's