Structural Bridge Engineer
|Job Title:||Structural Bridge Engineer|
|Job Published:||March 23, 2020 16:01|
They are seeking an experienced structural engineer to join the structural division delivering to Melbourne’s most significant building and major transport infrastructure projects, mainly bridges. Working in an experienced team of structural engineers you’ll be reporting to the associate director & senior engineer. You will contribute to creative problem solving and complex structural analysis and you are familiar with relevant construction methodologies & technologies.
The core benefits of this role are
- Contribute to a project team that has delivered award-winning designs and projects
- Excellent salary package and career development opportunities.
- High profile projects across Australia.
- Be a part of people first culture with a flexible working environment
Day to day activities will include:
- Provide bridge / structural designs and technical reviews to ensure the cost of the works meets project requirements
- Plan and control the delivery of project design to ensure the achievement of quality, completion and project objectives
- Attend site and complete inspections when required
- Ensure that work is within scope and complies with appropriate standards and guidelines
- Liaise with stakeholders from a variety of disciplines and backgrounds to ensure successful delivery
The successful candidates will have:
- A minimum of five years’ local experience in a Structural Engineering role working on infrastructure projects
- Accredited & recognised structural engineering qualification
- Strong technical capability & understanding to ensure quality service delivery
- Relevant structural software experience
- Strong project management skills
- Preferably you will be recognised as a Chartered Engineer
For any questions relating to this role please contact Kelly Power on 03 8535 3100 / 0412 747 198 / firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's