Structural Detailer/ Designer - Timber
|Job Title:||Structural Detailer/ Designer - Timber|
|Job Published:||October 09, 2020|
We are seeking an experienced Timer Detailer/Designer to join the friendly design team. You will be responsible for transferring architectural drawings into MiTek design and estimating programs to ensure shops drawings are prepared accurately.
You will have the ability to work under pressure and have demonstrated experience delivering in a fast-paced environment, with excellent time management skills and high attention to detail.
Interstate candidates with the intention to relocate to Canberra will be considered for this role. You will be working on site at the manufacturing facility located in North Canberra, which has free parking for employees and access to the light rail stop.
Day to day activities will include
- Transfer architectural drawings into MiTek design and estimating programs to ensure shops drawings are prepared accurately
- Liaising with a variety of stakeholders including builders, production staff, design team and senior management
- Seek relevant information to confirm scope and requirements.
- Set up and organise relevant software programs
- Work to meet deadlines within a project schedule, providing feedback and updates regularly
The successful candidates will have:
- Relevant qualifications & experience in design and detailing of timber products
- Demonstrated experience in reading architectural drawings
- Relevant CAD software design experience, preferably Mitek 2020
- Strong understanding of Australian building design codes and standards
- Strong communication and time management skills
Design & Build specializes in recruitment for the Construction, Engineering & Property industries on a national basis. Design & Build prides itself on only hiring recruitment specialists, finding the right people for the right jobs, and doing the right thing by both job seekers and employers alike.
For any questions relating to this role please contact Kelly Power on 0385353100 / 0412 747 198 / firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's