Senior Facade Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Facade Engineer|
|Salary:||$100k - $120k + super|
|Contact Name:||Emily Roberson|
|Job Published:||May 23, 2020 05:45|
They are looking for a Senior Facade consultant with at least 10 years experience within facades as well as Engineering and Project Management background to manage and deliver successful projects for the company.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Set and maintain technical standards by innovation and application of ‘state of the art’ technology, creating support material such as check lists, procedures and other appropriate documents
- Undertake and oversee design, field work, report and advisory work undertaken to ensure that standards are maintained for technical performance, constructability and avoidance of professional liability
- Work with clients to balance design or report and advisory work requirements with budget and schedules established with clients
- Do preliminary design and document discussions with client, councils etc.
- Document discussions with clients on progress, the calling of tenders, negotiations and then supervision of construction
- Minimum 10 years local facade design experience (consulting experience preferable) locally
- High level of project management and technical ability across the Remedial engineering and building diagnostics discipline
- Understanding of Standards and Legislation within the building sector
- Able to communicate on a technical and project level with clients, staff and management
- High level report writing and communication skills
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact
Emily Roberson on 02 9376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's