|Job Title:||Structural Drafter|
|Salary:||$65k - $95k + super|
|Contact Name:||Emily Roberson|
|Job Published:||September 29, 2020 16:01|
This is a brand new role that has been created in the company, due to steady growth of the business. The company has a number of projects on currently which are spread across both AutoCAD and Revit teams.
Reporting to the CAD Manager your role will be complex drafting of the companies portfolio of projects using AutoCAD/Revit. As part of your role you may also gain some exposure of working on Revit too, due to the companies interest of training experienced drafters in the software.
As a Structural CAD Drafter you must be possess
- TAFE or Degree (Civil or Structural Engineering)
- Minimum of 3 years' experience
- Highly skilled in AutoCAD and preferably Revit
- Highly experienced in steel and concrete structural drafting across residential and commercial projects
- Good communication skills and work well in teams
- Diligent and ambitious in approach
- Opportunity to progress within the organisation and working across Revit
- Joining a company with an ambitious and proactive approach to projects in NSW
If you feel your experience matches the person specification please contact Emily Roberson on 02 9376 8200 or click apply. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted and your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's