|Job Title:||Structural Drafter|
|Contact Name:||Emily Roberson|
|Job Published:||October 01, 2020|
Roles and Responsibilities of the Revit Structural Drafter will include:
- Using Revit to deliver structural documentation for multiple projects
- Liaison with key stakeholders including clients, architects, builders, project managers
- Carry out drafting work for the project in accordance with the project plan and company standards
- Coordinate designs with the project engineer and project leader
- 5 + years experience within Structural dratfting (locally)
- Proficient Revit skills
- Relevant Engineering qualifications
- Experience working on Multi-residential & Commercial projects
- Work well within a team environment
- Must have current working rights in Australia
With the current Health situation we are all experiencing in the community please allow for a slightly slower process as this situation evolves, I will endeavor to respond to all in a timely manner and provide updates on live vacancies.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Emily Roberson on + 61 29376 8200 / firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's