Structural Drafter | Revit
|Job Title:||Structural Drafter | Revit|
|Job Published:||March 13, 2020 16:33|
They currently have an opportunity available for an experienced structural drafts person with extensive Revit experience. You will have demonstrated capability working on structural projects in a consultancy environment. You have a proven history of managing the workload of multiple projects and ability to prioritise work according to commercial outcomes for the business.
You have a high attention to detail and your able to work well within a team and understand of various stakeholders and disciplines.
The core benefits of this role are
- Excellent salary package and career development opportunities.
- High profile projects across Australia.
- Be challenged and learn from experience business leaders
- Be apart of people first culture with a flexible working environment
- Assisting the design concept in creating drawings from client briefs and adhering to requirements
- Working with the design team & senior management to produce structural plans, sections & details using REVIT
- Forming successful working relationships with a variety of stakeholders including local and global executives, engineering & technical staff, clients and client staff and cross sector / discipline leaders
- Set up and organise relevant software programs
- Occasionally undertake site visit and liaise with clients
The successful candidates will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Ideally at least 5 years demonstrated drafting experience
- REVIT proficiency essential
- Capability to manage own workload and priorities
- Excellent written and oral communication
For any questions relating to this role please contact Kelly Power on 0385353100 / 0412 747 198 / email@example.com or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's