|Job Title:||Structural Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Teddy Murphy|
|Job Published:||January 19, 2020 07:46|
Join a modern forward thinking consultancy and that is held in high regard for its delivery on prestigious projects. Our client is looking for a Structural Engineer who has proven experience of managing projects and delivering technical design for large structures, such as hotels, commercial offices, aged care and high rise projects.
This is a good opportunity for a structural engineer who wants to run major projects and progress quickly to a senior engineering level in a client focused role.
About the role:
Working within a dynamic team, key duties include the following:
- Design & documentation of a range of projects working with a number of structural software including Space Gass, Rapt, Structural Toolkit software etc.
- Project manage several projects & conduct client inspections for major structural projects (industrial steel & concrete, wood, concrete, steel support frames and material handling).
- Effectively liaise with clients, team members, architects & suppliers in relation to the project design and construction activities.
- Communicate & liaise effectively with internal and external key stakeholders.
- Bachelors Civil / structural engineer
- 3 -5 years’ structural design experience – main stream consultancy
- Large project delivery – high rise, office, health care
- Ownership of projects
- Good coordination and clear communication
- Self-motivated with a Drive to be successful in the Melbourne building segment
- Team player
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's