|Job Title:||Structural Engineer|
|Job Published:||June 02, 2020 17:15|
We are currently seeking and experienced structural engineer to join the Perth design team. You will be responsible for the delivery of design for large concrete frame building & steel structures for industrial, commercial, and retail projects.
You will have delivered similar projects within the Australian market, demonstrate you have strong stakeholder management skills and a network of local contacts withing the building and construction industry in Perth.
The core benefits of this role are
- Excellent salary package and career development opportunities.
- High profile projects across Australia.
- Be challenged and learn from experience business leaders
- Be apart of people first culture with a flexible working environment
- Coordination, management, and delivery of structural projects
- Knowledge of construction methods, temporary works and their impact on design
- Liaise with a variety of stakeholders to provide engineering solutions including builders, architects, council, and other disciplines
- Be involved in developing quality assurance engineering strategies to ensure safe and reliable operations and meet regulatory requirements
- Working with designers in coordination and design development
The successful candidates will have:
- Degree level qualifications in structural engineering accredited to Australian standards
- 6 + years relevant local experience
- Demonstrated influencing, motivating and delegation skills
- Strong technical capability & understanding to ensure quality service delivery
- Preferably you will be recognised as or can achieve Chartered Engineer status
For any questions relating to this role please contact Kelly Power on 0385353100 / 0412 747 198 / email@example.com or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's