|Job Title:||Structural Engineer|
|Job Published:||June 25, 2020 17:16|
Reporting the Director, you will be responsible for the design, documentation and delivery of structural projects within the design services business unit.
You have demonstrated experience of managing projects, on time and to budget. You will utilise your strong market knowledge and stakeholder skills to provide excellent client service and contribute to business growth.
You will have demonstrated experience in forming successful working relationships with a variety of stakeholders including company executives, engineering & technical staff, clients and client staff and cross sector / discipline leaders.
The successful candidates will have:
- Accredited structural engineering degree
- At least 5 years demonstrated experience in design and delivery of structural services
- Demonstrated ability to lead, with good influencing, motivating and delegation skills
- Strong technical capability & understanding to ensure quality service delivery.
- Experience with engineering design software such as: Space Gass, Rapt, Structural Toolkit
Design & Build specializes in recruitment for the Construction, Engineering & Property industries on a national basis. Design & Build prides itself on only hiring recruitment specialists, finding the right people for the right jobs, and doing the right thing by both job seekers and employers alike.
For any questions relating to this role please contact Kelly Power on 0385353100 / 0412 747 198 / firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's