|Job Title:||Structural Engineer|
|Salary:||$60k-$70k + super|
|Contact Name:||Emily Roberson|
|Job Published:||July 31, 2020 09:46|
Responsibilities of the Structural Design Engineer will include:
- Detailed structural analysis and design of buildings projects
- Site inspections
- Problem solving
- Ensuring that all designs are up to high Standards
- Hands on work ethic
- Working closely with clients through continual liaison from conception to completion
- Reporting to Senior / Lead Structural Engineer
- Minimum of 3 years' experience within a consulting capacity undertaking structural design of local projects
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Australian Design Codes
- Possess a bachelor's degree in civil / structural engineering or equivalent
- Skilled in RAM
- Post Tensioning experience
- Ideally full scope working knowledge in steel design, pre-stressing, post-tension and reinforced concrete
- Work well within a team environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Based in Parramatta, walking distance to shops, restaurants, pubs and bars, 5 minute walk to Bankwest Stadium.
- Work from home flexibility
- Opportunity to grow and develop
With the current Health situation we are all experiencing in the community please allow for a slightly slower process as this situation evolves, I will endeavor to respond to all in a timely manner and provide updates on live vacancies.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Emily Roberson on 02 9376 8200 or click apply.
Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's