|Job Title:||Structural Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Emily Roberson|
|Job Published:||September 17, 2020|
What you'll be doing:
- Interstate and international projects.
- Work on diverse, interesting and challenging residential, commercial and industrial projects.
- Working with an innovative team on high-level engineering projects.
- Be involved in the design of reinforced concrete, structural steel and timber structures as well as façade projects
- Undertake structural analysis with software, spreadsheets and hand calculations.
- Prepare sketches to inform drafting or prepare drawings by hand.
- Undertake site inspections.
- Prepare high-quality reports and other related documents.
- Minimum 6 years structural drafting experience
- Tertiary Engineering Qualification in Civil / Structural Engineering
- Facade experience would be a high advantage
- Strong experience in AutoCAD & Revit
- Knowledge and understanding of Australian design Codes and Standards
- Experience designing structural steel and reinforced concrete
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency
Thanks for your consideration.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's