|Job Title:||Structural Engineer|
|Salary:||$70k - $100k + super|
|Contact Name:||Emily Roberson|
|Job Published:||September 29, 2020 16:01|
Due to continued growth of the structural team this busy consultancy now seek a Structural Design Engineer with 4+ years post-grad experience and who has the energy and drive to be in the design seat as well as make trips to site conducting inspections. Project experience should be commercial, education, health, and aged care projects. High-end, luxury residential is a plus.
As part of your day-to-day responsibilities you will be involved in the design and technical process. You will also visit site and conduct investigations and inspections too.
A degree qualified technical expert, and excellent knowledge of Australian standards and construction codes with the ability to collaborate with a range of different people is crucial for the role.
Other Responsibilities of the Structural Design Engineer will include:
- Detailed structural analysis and design of buildings projects
- Problem solving
- Ensuring that all designs are up to high Standards
- Hands on work ethic
- Working closely with clients through continual liaison from conception to completion.
- Minimum of 4 years' experience within a consulting capacity undertaking structural design of local projects
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Australian Design Codes
- Possess a bachelor's degree in civil / structural engineering or equivalent
- Ideally full scope working knowledge in steel design, pre-stressing, post-tension and reinforced concrete
- Work well within a team environment
- Excellent communication skills.
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Career progression
- An atmosphere of team community and an inclusive team culture
If you feel your experience matches the person specification please contact Emily Roberson on 02 9376 8200 or click apply. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted and your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's