|Job Title:||Structural Engineer|
|Job Published:||October 30, 2020 10:31|
You will have previous experience delivering structural services for residential single level homes and multi - level apartment buildings with the ability to build rapport and establish relationship with residential builders.
Reporting to the company directors, you will be responsible for the coordination and management of projects with a strong focus on structural design and dealing with clients and stakeholders including, contractors, builders, architects and developers Your familiar with post tension design and CAD software with the confidence to supervise a technical design team.
Day to day activities will include
- Coordination, management and delivery of structural projects
- Liaise with a variety of stakeholders to provide engineering solutions including contractors, builders, architects and developers
- Providing technical leadership, mentorship, and advice to drafting technicians in the company
- Be involved in developing quality assurance engineering strategies in order to ensure safe and reliable operations and meet regulatory requirements
- Undertake site inspections
The successful candidates will have:
- Degree level qualifications in structural engineering accredited to Australian standards
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in leading and delivery of relevant structural projects in the residential sector in Melbourne
- Demonstrated influencing, motivating and delegation skills
- Strong software skills including AutoCad (essential), Structural Toolkit (essential), Rapt, Ram, Spacegas and Wallap
- Preferably you will be recognised as or ability to achieve Chartered Engineer status
For any questions relating to this role please contact Kelly Power on 03 8535 3100 / 0412 747 198 / firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's