|Job Title:||Structural Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic + Super|
|Contact Name:||Teddy Murphy|
|Job Published:||September 14, 2019 06:46|
Excellent role for a Structural engineer 2-6 years experience to join a recognized brand renowned for their iconic high rise and large building achievements. Working with high end architects and developers this is a great role for a engineer looking to advance their career with in Melbourne elite.
A modern forward thinking consultancy, held in high regard for its delivery on large scale projects with high price values, architecturally and aesthetically pleasing.The management are well established in the Melbourne Buildings segment and along with the team can offer a wealth of expertise to assist with career advancement. This is an open office with a good vibe, friendly people and a desire to be the best in the industry.
- Prepare calculations for residential, commercial and industrial buildings constructed from Steel,Masonry, reinforced concrete and post tensioned.
- Carry out complex computer analysis of a range of different building structures and structural elements.
- Supervise projects during construction.
- Bachelors in Civil or structural engineering - Registered with Engineers Australia
- 2-6 years’ structural design experience – Australian consultancy
- Proven history running projects from concept to construction phase
- Good Attention to detail
- Can work autonomous once given instruction
- Confident to raise awareness over project issues, ask questions and work collaboratively
- Self-motivated with a Drive to be successful in the Melbourne building segment
- Clear communication
For a confidential chat please call Teddy Murphy on 03 8535 3100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's