Structural Engineer | EOI |
|Job Title:||Structural Engineer | EOI ||
|Job Published:||August 20, 2020 17:16|
We are currently seeking applications from experienced structural design engineers. You will have demonstrated capability working on structural projects in a consultancy environment. You will be a skilled technical engineer with comprehensive understanding of engineering design and documentation on structural projects.
The core benefits of this role are
- Excellent salary package and career development opportunities.
- High profile projects across Australia.
- Be challenged and learn from experience business leaders
- Be apart of people first culture with a flexible working environment
Day to day activities will include
- Coordination, management and delivery of structural projects
- Liaise with a variety of stakeholders to provide engineering solutions including builders, architects, council and other disciplines
- Providing technical leadership, mentorship, and advice
- Be involved in developing quality assurance engineering strategies in order to ensure safe and reliable operations and meet regulatory requirements
- Working with designers in coordination and design development
The successful candidates will have:
- Degree level qualifications in structural engineering accredited to Australian standards
- 3 -5 years relevant local experience
- Demonstrated influencing, motivating and delegation skills
- Strong technical capability & understanding to ensure quality service delivery
- Preferably you will be recognised as or ability to achieve Chartered Engineer status
For any questions relating to this role please contact Kelly Power on 0385353100 / 0412 747 198 / firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's