Structural Forensic Engineer
|Job Title:||Structural Forensic Engineer|
|Job Published:||July 30, 2020|
You will be an experienced structural engineer with extensive exposure to building designing. You will be assessing structural damage to residential and commercial buildings. You have excellent people management skills to deal with a variety of stakeholders including, public, builders and insurers. In addition, you have strong written communication and engineering documentation skills.
You’ll benefit from working in an experienced team with strong relationships, knowledge and quality service delivery. This role will offer stability and long-term opportunities in a friendly working environment.
Day to day activities will include
- Examining the site of accident and collecting evidence samples for testing in the lab
- Applying the principles of engineering and forensics in order to evaluate the cause
- Ascertaining whether the accident was intentionally caused
- Presenting reports to the senior officials and the court of law, insurance companies
- In times of claims, studying the claim details and matching them against the forensic reports in order to ascertain the authenticity of the claim
- Analyze results of the tests and suggest future course of action
- Keeping abreast of the latest state of the art developments in the field of forensics to improve accuracy of work
The successful candidates will have:
- Degree level accredited qualifications in civil/structural engineering
- 7 + years’ experience in a structural design role
- Demonstrated stakeholder management and communication skills withing a local engineering consultancy
- Strong technical capability & experience on structural design projects withing residential and commercial sector
- Preferably you will be recognised/ability to be as a Chartered Engineer
For any questions relating to this role please contact Kelly Power on 0385353100 / 0412 747 198 / email@example.com or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's