Structural Revit Drafter
|Job Title:||Structural Revit Drafter|
|Job Published:||July 13, 2020 20:02|
They currently have an opportunity available for an experienced structural draftsperson with extensive Revit experience. You will have demonstrated capability working on civil infrastructure projects in a consultancy environment. Your organised with proven history of managing the workload of multiple projects and ability to prioritise work according to commercial outcomes for the business.
You have a high attention to detail and your able to work well within a team and understand of various stakeholders and disciplines.
Day to day activities will include
- Assisting the design concept in creating drawings from client briefs and adhering to requirements
- Working with the design team & senior management to produce structural plans, sections & details using REVIT
- Forming successful working relationships with a variety of stakeholders including local and global executives, engineering & technical staff, clients and client staff and cross sector / discipline leaders.
- Set up and organise relevant software programs
- Occasionally undertake site visit and liaise with clients
The successful candidates will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Ideally at least 5 years demonstrated drafting experience
- REVIT proficiency essential
- Capability to manage own workload and prioritise
- Excellent written and oral communication
Design & Build specializes in recruitment for the Construction, Engineering & Property industries on a national basis. Design & Build prides itself on only hiring recruitment specialists, finding the right people for the right jobs, and doing the right thing by both job seekers and employers alike.
For any questions relating to this role please contact Kelly Power on 0385353100 / 0412 747 198 / firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's