|Job Title:||Structural/Geotechnical Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Teddy Murphy|
|Job Published:||May 12, 2020 16:47|
Leading service provider – Structural & Geotechnical – Water infrastructure – Melbourne Location – Excellent remunerating package and benefits
- Join an organisation that values high standards and professionalism
- Contribute to a team culture of innovation and forward-thinking delivery
- Excellent salary package and career development opportunities.
Design and Build have partnered with a leading service provider in the Water & Wastewater Industry.
The team are currently seeking an engineer with both structural & geotechnical experience to work on pump station & storage vessel projects across Victoria.
This will be a dual role where you will look at both the structural slab design as well as assessing the geotechnical reports and providing sound advice to the in-house team & external contractors.
Reporting to the design manager you work in a team of civil & mechanical engineers from the Melbourne office.
You will be confident to represent the organisation to clients, liaise with other engineering disciplines and effectively and efficiently coordinate designs with other disciplines both internally and externally.
The successful candidate will have:
- Degree level accredited qualifications in a relevant Engineering field
- 5 - 10 years' experience in a relevant structural / geotechnical role
- Demonstrated experience in delivery of projects such as: water infrastructure, underground structures, bridges, and tunnels
- Strong technical capability & understanding to ensure quality service delivery
- Demonstrated stakeholder management & communications skills, with previous experience working with contractors on site.
For any questions relating to this role please contact Teddy Murphy on 03 8535 3100 / 0412 182 171 /email@example.com or click apply.
Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's