Structural Specification Manager
|Job Title:||Structural Specification Manager|
|Salary:||$100,000 - $120,000 + super + bonuses|
|Contact Name:||Alex Scott|
|Job Published:||May 15, 2019 04:48|
Reporting to the National Business Development Manager across engineering projects including Commercial Buildings and Civil Construction this role provides input to planning, developing and establishing overall specification sales strategies.
Essentially the role would suit an engineer who has confident communication skills as well as technical engineering skills and enjoys presenting to clients, providing accurate specification of structural materials.
Duties of the Structural Specification Manager will include:
- To build and strengthen relationships with existing specifying contacts to establish confidence and secure future specification.
- To identify specifying organisations and build and maintain value adding relationships.
- To develop, build and maintain strong and collaborative relationships within Building Markets and Distribution sales teams to facilitate efficient and effective management of ‘specification’ through the supply value chain.
- Working with Design Engineers, Builders and Contractors to problem solve and offer technical solutions across material specification
- Degree qualified Engineer, ideally across Civil/Structural Engineering
- Sales experience with strong business to business development skills within building construction markets selling to design engineers within asset owners, developers, builders or external consultancies and managing specification pipelines
- Experience collaborating with internal and external stakeholders
- Current knowledge of building construction procurement methods including influencers, decision factors and procurement methodology based on project type
- Understanding of current and emerging building practices within commercial, industrial and infrastructure sectors
- Presents and conveys information confidently and in a clear and interesting way
- High level communication skills, interpersonal skills and business acumen skills
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's