Structural Steel Draftsperson - Contract
|Job Title:||Structural Steel Draftsperson - Contract|
|Job Published:||August 21, 2020 13:47|
We are seeking an experienced Structural Steel Draftsperson to support an increase in their project pipeline for a period of 3 months.
You will have demonstrated experience in steel framed drafting, designing, and detailing. You will be preparing relevant design documentation and shop drawings, dealing with production staff and senior managers, and assisting with purchasing and preparation of materials.
You are experienced and confident to work autonomously as you’ll be required to hit the ground running. This role will ideally suit an experienced structural engineer or draftsperson that is between roles, as a long-term opportunity is not guaranteed.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Relevant and recognised qualifications in structural engineering or design
- High level proficiency in Inventor or Advanced Steel essential
- Preferred knowledge of Revit, FrameCAD and Endura Frame
- Working knowledge of NASH AS 2010, AS/NZS1170, AS/NZS2312 & AS4100.
- Demonstrated experience in a steel detailing environment
- Demonstrated experience working with and communicating to a wide range of stakeholders
- Availability to start immediately would be highly preferred
Design & Build specializes in recruitment for the Construction, Engineering & Property industries on a national basis. Design & Build prides itself on only hiring recruitment specialists, finding the right people for the right jobs, and doing the right thing by both job seekers and employers alike.
For any questions relating to this role please contact Kelly Power on 0385353100 / 0412 747 198 / email@example.com or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's